Welcome to the official page of Plot Twist, our team for Dancing with the Stars for Hope, a benefit competition featuring community professionals. Our local DWTS supports the Habersham County Rotary Club and (this is my soapbox) Circle of Hope.
Circle of Hope serves a three county radius in North Georgia including Habersham, White, and Stephens Counties. It is the mission of this safe haven “to support, empower and bring hope to those affected by domestic violence through advocacy, awareness, education and community partnerships.”
As part of our commitment to Dancing with the Stars, Jeremy Bishop (HCHS Drama Teacher) and I commit not only to performing (March 17, 2018–get your tickets now!) but raising funds toward the events $200,000 goal. Obviously we need your help!
Here’s how you can give:
- VOTE for our team! At only $1 a vote every penny counts.
- Participate in our fundraisers! Follow Lindsey P. Brackett or Dancing with the Stars on Facebook for all the latest information and links. Our current event is a night at Glen-Ella Springs! Purchase your $10 entry through PayPal, designating with your amount how many entries you would like (example: $30 enters you 3 times).
- Advertise in the program or sponsor the event.
- Buy an autographed book from Lindsey! Copies of Still Waters will be available the night of the event or can be purchased by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend the performance and support our community.
Thank you for believing together we can end the cycle of domestic violence.