2) What’s your favorite article of clothing? Honestly, right now it’s my nursing tanks from Target. They’re just so easy and comfy for my current lifestyle 🙂
3) What’s the last CD that you bought? I have no idea. I did however recently receive three copies of Saddle Ridge Ranch VBS. Thanks, Bethlehem.
4) Where’s your favorite place to be? At the beach in a lounge chair with a good book and a fruity drink.
5) Where’s your least favorite place to be? Rooms without windows.
6) What’s your favorite place to be massaged? My feet, definitely.
7) What time do you wake in the morning? I wake up several times. Usually around 3 to feed Amelia, again around 6 to feed Amelia, and again around 8 if the big girls have stayed in bed until then. Amelia, of course, will sleep until 9 and wonder why I’m grumpy.
8) What’s your favorite kitchen appliance? Kitchen Aid Mixer.
9) If you could play any instrument, what would it be? I am completely tone deaf, but I’d love to play the dulcimer.
10) Favorite color? Yellow has been my favorite for a long time. It’s a reminder that there’s always sunshine somewhere.
11) Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV? I totally love my minivan, but someday I’m hoping to trade it for a cool SUV.
12) Favorite children’s book? Guess How Much I Love You. I used to read this to Audrey and now I read it to my own girls.
13) What is your favorite season? I love fall, even if I don’t love knowing it means the end of summer vacation. But I love the change, the colors, the weather, the food, the festivals, the anticipation of Christmas just around the corner.
14) What’s your least favorite household chore? These days it’s a toss up between dishes and ironing Joshua’s shirts.
15) If you could have one super power, what would it be? I think Elasta-girl is pretty cool. I need to be able to grab my kids like that.
16) If you have a tattoo, what is it? I have no tatoos…never really wanted one because I know as soon as I make up my mind what to get and do it, I’ll change my mind.
17) What’s your favorite day? Saturday. A Saturday with no pre-made plans.
18) Do you believe in afterlife? I believe in Heaven. and I believe it’s nothing like what we imagine.
19) Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Big cheesy burger with fries, please.
20) What’s in the trunk of your car? Amelia’s stroller, reuseable shopping bags, some toys, and the girls’ life jackets because you just never know.